CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanksgiving time


Nana Loi, Cayden, Ains, and Camrie

Camrie & Ainsleigh on the horsey - all 3 loved riding it.

At OMSI doing this cool gadget that would make cups fly in the air, Ainsleigh thought it was awesome!!

OMSI in the kids playroom

C&C at the Antarctic exhibit

Camrie in the chemistry lab.

Cayden at OMSI, I don't know what exhibit, my mom and I had left by then with our tired Tater.

For Thanksigving Nana Loi, Shawn, Erica, Cayden and Camrie came. We had a great time. Ainesleigh LVOED having others to play with 24/7. We had a nice Thanksgiving day, went to OMSI, and just hung out a lot. I was supposed to learn how to do the whole turkey thing for Thanksgiving, but ended up waking up that morning with pink eye, so I spent a few hours at urgent care and missed the cleaning out, stuffing process. Oh well, I guess there's always next year.

0 comments: