CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tillamook Cheese Factory

While we were at the coast my mom came and stayed with us, and we all went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory. I hadn't been there since I was probably elementary school age. Ainsleigh liked it, and the people working down in the factory saw her and started waving - she thought that was pretty cool. She really liked trying the cheese at the end and just kept asking for more. But, her favorite part by far was...

The ICE CREAM!!! Although she's had ice cream before, this was her first ice cream cone. She did pretty well. At first I got it in a dish, then she wanted a cone like everyone else. It was nice because I could just put a little bit in it at a time, making it much less messy. She thought she was pretty cool with a cone, I can't believe how big she's getting!! She really liked her green ice
cream.

1 comments:

Katie said...

no wonder my tillamook cheese is orange. i thought it was because it was cheddar. but as i can see from your pictures, the whole inside of the factory is orange. huh! who knew.