CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh Ikea





Yesterday my mom, Emily, Brock, Tate, Ainsleigh and I went to Ikea. We had a lot of fun, although I still want to go someday all by myself to just look at whatever I want to for as long as I want to. We looked around, ate lunch (always plan to eat at Ikea when you go it's yummy), then let the kids play in the kids area for a while before finishing up and heading home. I didn't think about taking any pictures until they were almost done in the kids area, so I only got pictures of them with the snakes, and Brock and Ainsleigh trying out beds (in one bed with her new potty) while Emily was changing Tate. It was pretty funny to watch people as they saw lumps in the bed, then realized they were moving and started laughing and saying how cute htey were as they were trying out the beds, Ains even pretended to be asleep a lot of the time. Although the kids may have had more fun at a park or something, I think they still had a good time being together and running around some, and we moms had a great time. I just love truly kid friendly stores. Ainsleigh and Tate wore themselves out so much they crashed out on the way home. What a fun day.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so sad we don't have an ikea near us-I miss it! A lot of our living room is ikea! And all of our garage storage...and the kids even look forward to shopping! oh, how I miss it.... :) Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun and keeping busy!

The Hansens said...

Hey- I found your blog! That was a fun day!