CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

videos, videos, videos

So, I haven't put any videos on in a while, so i'll try to do some catching up today. I have to say forgive the singing in some, but you know little kids don't care what you sound like if you're singing their song.

Itsy-bitsy Spider


Wheels on the Bus

slow-dancing (still spinning to dizziness)

Trunk or Treat at the church

At the counter, eating popcorn - two favorite past times. You also get to hear how she says "Ainsleigh" - it's pretty quick, so listen closely.


Riding on the garage sale find horse - she loves it!!

Dancing in the sand at the Sandcastle competition in August.

Going down the slide at the park by our house - she has since mastered going down forward, and now once again will hardly go down without someone holding on to her. August 2007.

Practing stop and go in sign language, and showing her "strong girl muscles" - this one is a must see - Sandy, I think this is the best one I have of strong girl.

Just showing off new skills & sounds for the camera. July 2007

The latest and greatest words as of June 2007.

4 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

How fun! I loved being able to watch these videos!! Only thing is that the sound didn't work for the last three...bummer...I will have to try them again sometime! My favorite video was the slow dancing, second favorite was the itsy bitsy spider! I loved how Ainsleigh would do the movements for the song well ahead of the actual lyrics. Cute Cute Cute!

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Very adorable. She is so funny and cute. Love the videos, all of them. The last three didn't have the sound but still were funny to watch.

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Yeah, I tried that way you said to upload videos. It just gives me an error, so I contacted the customer service type people and they haven't got back to me. It must be my videos or something. Thanks though. Love yours though.
Have a good one.

the McLaughlin's said...

Hey there. Long time no chat. It sounds like you guys are doing good. Your little one is getting so grown up!!! On a random note, my mom was wanting your mom's address to send a wedding announcement. You will have to visit when you guys head this way next. Talk to you later.