CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The latest and greatest...

So, I know mostly I just post photos and stuff about Ainsleigh. Here's a bit of what's been happening with all of us, Ainsleigh too of course!! I just got resigned with another contract at Salem Hospital, through the 1st week of January. I suppose eventually I may go full time, but for now the traveler thing is working out for all. I continue as Mia Maid teacher at church, and it's pretty good. It's kind of a bummer that I don't get to go to Wed. activities, because I don't feel like I know the girls as well. Otherwise i'm just playing with Ainsleigh, keeping up with the house (never really been my strong point), and trying to fit in time for me and my projects. I enjoy sewing a little, and keep saying i'm going to start my scrapbooking. I'm a lot closer to it, just still haven't actually done a page. Brody is working really hard, tons of hours because they're super busy at work. He took his mid-term last night for his very last class. In December we'll be going to Florida for his graduation with his Bachelor's degree in Business (??Management) from UF. He is Elder's Quorum president at church, and has a great presidency to work with. Ainsleigh is learning new things everyday. Last week she started answering when you ask her name, she says "Ainlee". It's very cute, and has gotten more and more energetic - I think she's proud that she knows it. Yesterday she even answered someone when they asked me her name. Monday she started saying prayers. We have to help her, obviously. Sometimes she makes it through the entire prayer great and sometimes she starts saying hi to everyone and playing before we get done. But, she loves the opportunity and it's not uncommon to have to say 3-4 breakfast or lunch prayers and 2 night time prayers. She also repeats everything we say - it's amazing how fast her vocabulary is growing. She can physically do more and more everyday. Michelle has decided it's time to move on to other endeavors. Next month she'll be moving to Salt Lake City to live with her sister there. We will sorely miss her (i'm sure Ainsleigh will the most), but are completely supportive of her decision. She has been an enormous blessing in our lives, always having things work out when we needed them the most. With her moving, we are in the process of finding another daycare for Ainsleigh. It's pretty stressful for me, trying to decide. There's the big debate between in home vs daycare center. I have a few weeks to decide, but I think the sooner I do the less stressful it will be. Well, I best be going, don't want to make this too long. Please continue to comment on stuff - I love to actually know people are looking at these, and it's at least a short simple way to communicate in our crazy lives. Take care! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love looking at all your pictures! I wish you guys lived closer! Peyton loves kids and gets so excited when Tayson and Camden come to play. I'm sure she'd have a blast with Ains! Hope all is well. Love ya guys!

Unknown said...

Hey Dork,
This blogspot has been awesome. My goal is to start our own by Christmas. We are excited to see you all for Thanksgiving. Cayden's 2nd tooth is loose and Cam - well she is Cam - need I say more. Oh! Last night she actually went to sleep in her own room without a second thought (and no fit). Shawn and I wondered what Mom did while we were at Darren's wedding over the weekend (we secretly think she switched children on us) Those poor people who got the real Camrie were in for a rude awakening last night!

Well I need to run to class.

Love to all,

E

Brady and Rachel said...

Cute Pictures! Looks like things are going well for you guys. Mom said that we should all go to the condo when you guys come out. She said you were coming like the 15th or so, so I asked "oh November?". She said no, January, then it dawned on her that it wouldn't be possible for all of us to get together then since we'll be an ocean away by then. We do miss you guys and wish you were closer. Hey, how far are you from Walla Walla, WA? Just asking, because as of now (which can change quickly) that is where we would like to eventually settle down in 5 years or so. Who knows though, by then you guys could be out of the country or something knowing Brody's adventurous ideas. Would be fun though if you guys were still there.