CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

haircuts and stuff












When I got my hair trimmed a few months ago (yes, i'm sure i'm at least that far behind), Ainsleigh got hers done too. She did awesome sitting in the chair and stuff. The only kinda problem was she kept trying to look up and look at herself in the mirror while Brandi was trying to cut the back. It turned out to be a pretty good cut and is growing out really nicely. Also notice she's wearing a dress and her "dancing shoes" - i'll have to get a close up of those. I had pulled them out and set them in the garage in preparation for the winter church shoes. She saw them one day and that is all she would wear for nearly a week. They gave her blisters because they're way too big, so now she can only wear them with socks or tights and we usually try for every other day or less. She loves to wear dresses and will usually tell you she's beautiful, a princess or both when dressed up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Peyton needs a haircut bad! But I don't know how I'll keep her still. Looks like she stayed really still! I love the camera pics too. What a natural photograher. :-)