CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

playgroup valentine's party












We had a Valentine's party for playgroup. We made and decorated cookies and made valentine's. We had a great time, the kids really enjoyed it, we're even talking about doing one in March for St Patrick's day. I didn't get any great pictures, but here's a few of some of the kids decorating and eating their cookies. Oh, and if anyone needs a good sugar cookie recipe - this one is amazing. It has sour cream in it so the cookies are so soft - yum!!

2 comments:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Yeah you were supposed to email me that recipe, so when you get a chance that would be awesome. Thanks. It was way fun and yummy.

Unknown said...

You are on a blogging roll! Yay. I love the house. Wish I owned one. :-( As for names... I'm horrible with girls. I could give you a list of boy names though. :-)