CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

painting nails








One of Ainsleigh's favorite past times is painting her finger & toe nails. Every once in a while she'll still let me do it, but most of the time it's "no mommy, I do it by myself". I usually give in, it's one of those things I really don't see what long term harm it does. I usually make her take off nearly all of her clothes so she doesn't get pain on them, but I still need to clean the floor in our bathroom of all of the paint that has gotten on it. I often tell her to only paint her nails, but it usually ends up on arms, legs, sometimes tummy, etc. Also, red is her favorite color so sometimes it looks like she's serisouly injured herself instead of painted her nails.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's how Alyssa's nails came out to when she did her's.