CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

free digital scrapbooking

So, things have a changed a lot in the free digital scrapbooking world since I posted about this last. There are still a lot of freebies out there, but in my opinion you do have to look a little harder. The biggest change is that a lot of the sites that do a freebie each week or so now "retires" these kits at the end of each week. That means you only have that week to get them, then most of them go to dollar bins in their respective stores. For most of them, the collab kits are still free indefinetily. Big thanks to my sister-in-law Erin for letting me in on a bunch of these sites. I am working on revamping my link list on the side, I was working on editing it and accidentally deleted it completely. There's a list of places to check for the weekly freebie each week and there will be some other links as well. If you find any I should add, or discover some that aren't there anymore, etc - just let me know and I will try to update it accordingly. Happy scrapping.

0 comments: