CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates

Wow, time is flying by. I am now 7 months along, I can't believe that means less than 2 months to go!! Auuggghhhh!! I feel like I still have so much to do. I am getting excited, just want to have all my ducks in a row. I am still working on doing stuff to decorate the house, then will get to work on stuff for the girls room. I actually have to do stuff for Ainsleigh and the baby is getting Ainsleigh's crib bedding and her current dresser when I finish painting one for A. In a few days I can say I'm due next month, which kind of makes me laugh because it's bit of a skew since i'm due at the very end of the month, but that's okay. At my appt last week I made all of my appts through the end, that felt kinda wierd. I am having another ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure the baby is growing okay since I am constantly measuring small. I did the whole time with Ains too, so no one is real concerned, just bettter safe. I probably just have another pip squeak. We'll have to wait and see, and no, we haven't settled on a name yet - still accepting suggestions.

0 comments: