CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tulip Festival 2009






While dad & Sandy were here we went to the tulip festival. We went Saturday morning as it has been really busy the past few Sat afternoons. I don't know that it got quite so busy this time, Saturday was a bit cold and rainy. We didn't stay long, which was probably better we had more shelving to do. The fields were gorgeous, but the wind blew right over them, so it was pretty cold walking around them. Ainsleigh had a lot of fun. She held a bird (though it mostly stood on my hand as I steadied her arm), we both got our faces painted - she had hers picked off within a few hours and then started working on mine, and then asked where they went :). She also liked the ducky races, the bouncy houses, and most of all her pony rides - that is always her favorite.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun Fun! Ainsleigh's hair really is growing! It may not seem like it to you but to me its grown a ton! I can't believe you are due in 2 months. AHhh! Crazy. I can't wait to see her!! Hope the checkup goes well.