CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dairy Queen

We went to DQ one night while Erica, Shawn, and Cayden were at the church at roadshow practice. Cam really wanted to be with her mom, so we did something special since she was big and stayed with us.
Camrie was pleased with her choice - and always willing to smile for the camera.

The many faces of Ainsleigh...


"cheeeese"

Yum, I love "eye ceam"

"roar" face when she's scaring you

her favorite way to eat ice cream

happy to have a near brain freeze :)






This one requires some explaining - Camrie grabbed her reindeer before we left and wore them to DQ, at some point Ainsleigh got them from her and called them bunnytown ears and kept hopping everywhere - so this is them hopping back and forth at DQ by our table. Most people found it very amusing, but one older couple just glared at both of them - just what do you expect at 8pm at DQ?


Okay, funny side note - while walking into DQ Camrie and I were holding hands, swinging them and marching very flamboyantly. I looked up and saw a whole family watching us out the window - the dad gave me two thumbs up and I started cracking up. Then, when we walked in the whole family started clapping for us. Camrie didn't know what to do - i'm not sure if she was embaressed or confused. I just laughed, it takes a lot to embaress me.

0 comments: