CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

sun at last!!

We had beautiful weather yesterday (even better today), so we HAD TO GO PLAY OUTSIDE). I was so excited to see blue skies, I took a picture of it. Also, everyone here has daffodils and tulips in their yards - it's a different flower choice than i'm used to, but it's gorgeous and adds tos of color. The yellow all around the house on the right is daffodils, i'll get more as we go on walks, etc. And my dad and Sandy are coming in a few weeks and we're going to the tulip festival - so i'll get some really cool shots there.

Here's some of Ainsleigh at the park, I just love the way the sun was making her hair glow - it's gotten VERY light. People are amazed when I tell them her hair was brown when she was born, or that mine was lighter than hers at that age - but not much - it just keep getting lighter and lighter.



0 comments: