CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring PLEASE come!!






This morning, April 20th, a month after the "official" start of Spring - it SNOWED!! I was in such shock I called Brody (he's working in Reno area for a few days), my mom and my dad, and took pictures. It snowed for around an hour. It took about 20-30 mins before it started sticking. We ended up with about 1/2" on the ground - these are taken a good 15-20 mins before it stopped snowing. It warmed back up enough to melt the snow mostly over the next 1-2 hours, and by the time we got out of stake conference at noon the sun was shining and it was like a nice February day. I'm getting pretty sick of waiting for Spring, and this did not go over well for me. The thing I hated the most about the weather in Florida was the lack of seasons (yes I could even handle the humidity better), so this cold weather going on forever is driving me insane. Hopefully it gets better soon, and I'll do a happy dance when it finally does. Happy winterish spring day to all.

0 comments: