CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

azalea pictures






To make a cool mother's day picture, and becuae the azaleas in our front yard were blooming such a beautiful color, oh, and because I had finally figured out how to do the black and white and color photo thing on the computer, I took (and played with) these pictures the week before mom's day. Ainsleigh looks way old in them, especially with here hair that way, but I think i'm going to cut it into a bob again this week. I love it long when she lets me do it - which is maybe 25% of the time, and that only stays in an average of 2 hours, so she looks like a mop head the rest of the time - therefore, a bob it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this picture at my mom's and thought you had them professionally done. Good job on them!

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Those are way cute!