CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BIRTHDAY TIME - opening presents

We were waiting for someone to come, so I got her to say some of her latest words she's learned from watching Dora - it is how to say hello in Russia, Tanzania, France, and in spanish.

Opening her first gift - a Little People barn - she loved it and kept going back over and over again to open and play with it.

Nana Loi got her a cradle for her babies - she likes to rock the babies (in a way that would make anything breathing quite ill).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Way to post...but don't think that by doing 6 posts at once it gets you off the hook for the next six weeks. I have to say that your couch looked like a crime seen. I was scrolling from the bottom up and so before seeing the title I really thought that ainsleigh or someone in your family was seriously hurt. I was sick to my stomach and scared until I read "JELLO." Can I ask...are you crazy!!! Why did you give a 2 year old jello on the couch! haha. I guess you learned your lesson. Were you so upset! I would have been screaming and kicking myself. Happy b-day Ainsleigh by the way! Loved the cakes. My cake for Peyton was pretty sad looking. Just ask Tyler. He had fun making fun of it. Peyton didn't seem to care though. Did Ainsleigh get her own cake? Is that what the little one was for? Well, I loved all the pictures! I loved all of the ones in her little leopard print outfit. SO CUTE! She has such a cute innocent smile in all those and she's actually sitting still!! Amazing!