CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wadybug wadybug



We discovered yesterday that we have a large population of ladybugs in our front lawn - Ainsleigh loves it. She likes to say hi to them, tell you when they are scared, and get me to hold them on my hands for her. I put one on her hand and it was fine until it started crawling, then she flung her hand around and it went flying. Better luck next time - in a few months.




looking at ladybugs on my hand/coat


can you see all 3 of them that close together?



clapping "yeah ladybugs!!!"



getting down to their level to talk :)

5 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

I need to come capture a lady bug picture of Ains...go to www.lphotography.blogspot.com and scroll to the children section...you will see a picture of macy with a ladybug...it is one of my favorites! Ladybugs are one of my most favorite insect to photograph

Unknown said...

very cute dress! It makes me want Spring to come even sooner! I just bought some clothes for the next size up. 18 months yay! I love all the spring dresses, skirts, shorts, and can't wait until its warmer for her to wear them! Loved the video of the lady bugs. Very cute!

Katie said...

ladybugs are like the best loved things by little girls. you're lucky to have them, they eat aphids. see, now you can grow some vegetables and not worry about pests, those ladybugs got you protected!

Unknown said...

The site I use for ideas is cherryontop.com. I believe that is it?? I just google "cherry on top scrapbooking" And as for the lettering... It is from the sizix machine of my moms. I think the letters are call "endless love."

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.