CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

Yes, I know it's a little late, but better late than never, right?!! We had a nice day. Brody and I both spoke in church, so Ainsleigh sat with Grandma & Grandpa Johnson. Normally this would be heaven for her, but for some reason she wanted to sit with us on the stand - I think she really just wanted to speak into the microphone, becuase we went up to say good morning to the bishop before the meeting started and all she wanted was to speak into the mic. The initial meltdown was decent sized, huge for her in this situation, then it was just periodically through the meeting saying, "mommy, I want mommy." Luckily, she didn't do it at all during my talk or I think I might have lost it. Overall, I think the talks went well. We were both a little unsure of how they would be recieved. After church we took some baskets to a family Brody home teaches, then home for Ainsleigh to search the house for hers. I didn't want to fight with candy during church, so I opted for afterwards. In the evening we had a family from church, Brad, Meredith and Lilian Coy over for dinner. Ainslegh enjoyed holding Lilian a lot, and got down to talk to her a few times, but overally I don't think she was mobile enough to hold her attention for very long. And, once we realized she might like to hold her was about the time Lilian was tired of being held and just wanted to wiggle. Overall we had a really nice day remembering our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and enjoying time with friends. Hope yours was good too.
I, of course, couldn't get a good picture of both of them at the same time, and I haven't figured out how to switch a head or something yet - i'll keep working on it, and if my results are decent i'll post them for you. So, I included the best picture of each.
Ainsleigh & mommy in their new Easter dresses :)

Ainsleigh holding Lilian

Having some good talking time. It's funny, Ainsleigh normally looks tiny - but next to Lilian she looks huge!!

2 comments:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

I enjoyed your talks very much. You did great. Also I loved your Easter dresses. Very cute!

Unknown said...

I love Ainsleighs Easter dress. I think yellow is such a cute color on her. Looks like Ainsleigh loves to play with other kids.... We'll have to get Peyton and her together soon. :-)