CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

photo editing..


Well, I had previously been trying to just past Brody's eyes from one photo to the other, then I got the bright (duh) idea of pasting his whole head. His head was slightly more cocked in one, so I had to do some painting, luckily the background is dark. I think it turned out okay, you might be able to tell in an 8x10, but otherwise I think we'll be okay. Tell me what you think. If I can get good at this, it will be a major breakthrough, as getting a good picture of the two of them is a virtual miracle - Brody closes his eyes 80% of the time, and Ainsleigh looks away, wriggles, or isn't smiling 75% - it doesn't not leave the odds in my favor. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I can't even tell that you cropped it. You did great! You'll have to teach me one day.

David and Kimber Strasser said...

It looks really good.

Joel & Lila said...

If you clean up his chin just a little (on his left side) and try to darken around his left ear, when you blow it up, you wont even notice. You did a GREAT job! It is very hard to master this skill. The most common thing for me to do is switch heads of people during weddings. crazy, i know....

:op

Brady and Rachel said...

Turned out great. I had no idea you did anything to it until I read about it. Nice job.

Melissa said...

Looks great! I need to learn how to do that!!