CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jello catastrophe




I should've known better than to allow Ainsleigh to eat jell-o on the couch, a large bowl none the less, and even think about getting something else done. She was being so queit, I forgot she even had the jell-o until she came up to me and said "yook mommy." I actually laughed at her, and just told her she had to go take a bath, then I saw the couch!! I was just in shock. Jell-o will no longer be on the couch, or in large bowls, and I don't know what I would do without my Bissell little green machine. I know, it looks like a gore fest, but it's just cherry jell-o.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my goodness. That is too cute. WE have catastrophes like that here, too.

Melissa said...

Oh, that's a mess!! Glad I didn't have to clean that one up! Asher always makes a mess with Jello!! :)

Brady and Rachel said...

Yikes!!! I don't think Camden has really had jello yet, just never got around to making it yet (trust me it isn't because I don't want him to have sugar or anything, he gets plenty of that), but hey, you just gave me one more reason to postpone him ever having it for at least another year or two. Way to just laugh, I would have had difficulty doing likewise. Probably because this isn't our house and the couches are white and not ours. Glad it cleaned up alright.

Joel & Lila said...

Too cute! Was it hard to keep your cool??? It sure does look like a gore feast...hopefully it didn't stain. Cute little angel of yours!