CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Brody's graduation














The big event - Brody's graduation from University of Florida with a Bachelor's in Business, emphasis in finanace I think. The weather wasn't that great, it was supposed to get cold and rain. It kept threatening to rain, but didn't, and it didn't cool off so it was just warm and really humid (terrible on hair do's). Anyways, the day was wonderful despite the weather. I am so proud of Brody for all of his hard work, I don't know how he has done it working full time while going to school full time most of the time.
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed with all the posting lately. Keep it up! I love looking at all the pics.

Joel & Lila said...

Congrats on the graduation! what is next for yall?