CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Daddy's shorts




Saturday night we had been folding clothes, and in the process of getting her ready for bed Ainsleigh was only in a diaper when she decided it would be great to put on daddy's shorts. We had a really hard time getting a good picture of it, she would move and they would fall down, and then often she would fall down, but you get the idea. She had both legs through one leg also, which didn't help the whole running with them on idea.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shorts!! That is pretty darn cute. Also, I can't believe Ainsleigh is talking. I mean I knew she could talk but I've never heard her talk or even so clearly as on the videos so it suprised me. It's so cute. She is growing up too fast!