CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Nana & Camrie's visit




kissing is serious business for Ainsleigh!!



While Brody and I were in Seattle, Nana came and brought Camrie with her. Ainsleigh was beside herself with excitment. I had told her for a while that Nana was coming, but Camrie was a surprise. The girls had an absolute blast together. Ainsleigh was so enthralled she hardly even noticed Brody and I were gone. The girls played a ton, and ran around the house constantly. At the end of each day, they were really tired. Camrie left on Monday (they came Thursday afternoon), and Nana stayed until the following Sunday so Ainsleigh got time just with her as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, wow, wow... I'm utterly suprised by all the posts! Love 'em. So who did Ainsleigh get her kissing techniques from.
:-) I loved all the pics of Seattle. Looks like you guys had fun. I need to go on vacation sometime! Better get back to work... take care!

The Bluths said...

I'll just reply here in case you don't visit back at my blog soon. I did the drawings of the room just in Paint that is on my computer. I think most people have it.

BTW I see you know Joel and Lila too, that's funny, small world.