CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

cake decorating




Last month for enrichment we decorated cakes - I learned a little, the person who was going to teach it couldn't make it because her child was sick. But, there were other who knew some things and some instructions, so I tried. The greatest thing I learned is that if you have cool tips, you can do some decent decorating without being a pro. I totally forgot I had taken these pictures until I went to copy some others from my camera. As you can see, I didn't think to take any pictures until it was cut, but I thought it turned out decently for my first time even doing it. I get to try again for Ainsleigh's birthday party next weekend, and it will be a bit harder, so we'll see. I'll for sure take pictures of that.

1 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

Nice job, how fun! That would be a fun hobby to get in to in my opinion.