CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

new robe




It's hard to find robes for little ones Ainsleigh's size, so I decided to make her one. She likes to cuddle in her towel after her baths, but she wiggles so much she's hardly covered up and gets cold. I didn't like the patterns I found on the internet, so I thought about it a lot until I came up with how to do one myself using a regular size bath towel and a hand towel. It is still really big, bigger than I thought it would end up, but she seems to like it and it will keep her warm. I suppose this way she can grow into it. I think she can walk in it and not trip over it, but just barely. As you can see, she's not just out of the bath in these photos, but I had just finished it (it's been an ongoing project for well over a month), and wanted to see how it fit.

0 comments: