CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

nothing new

Well, I hadn't posted in a while, but i'm used to posting with new pictures, and I haven't taken too many lately. Ainsleigh continues to be a joy every day. She is counting and practicing her alphabet constantly. I'll try to catch it on video, it's pretty entertaining. She also actually jumped, both feet off at the same time, the bottom stair and then the couch on Wednesday!! She also loves marching, stomping her feet while saying, "stomp your feet", requesting that you do it as well. She learned these at "school", as well as "shake your body" - which she regularly does in her crib when I get her up in the morning. She loves school, or anywhere else that she gets to play with other kids. This morning at church she rather loudly said "yeah nerfwy!!" at the beginning of the opening, imtermediate, and closing songs in church. It was pretty hilarious. Not much else is new here. I'm doing the same old. I get to go to YW more with my lessened work schedule, and just overall feel like I have a lot more of a handle on being a wife, mother, and me. Brody continues to work quite a bit, do church stuff, and ski when he can. He's been playing church ball and enjoys that. The cold virus is making it's way through our famiy for what seems like the millionth time this winter and is hitting Brody hard, hopefully he can get over it quickly. Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'll try to some new/interesting photos this week, and if not before then Ainsleigh turns 2 in 1 1/2 weeks on March 3rd!!! We'll be having a family party the saturday after that (the 8th), and i'm sure i'll get some good pics there. Take care and keep in touch.

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh boy. the terrible 2's! good luck and may the force be with you.

Unknown said...

The terrible two's are coming... GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to see her b-day pics!